Alexis's turn for Principle Pride came on Wed. She was so excited to finally get chosen. She works so hard in class. She really loves school! I think her world would end if she didn't have school, she loves it that much! As you can see, she got her award for "always doing her best, being a good helper and being a friend to everyone!" How awesome is that! I have the cute little class helper and friend to everyone! Course, I didn't need her to get an award to know this, but it is fun to see that others recognize these greats attributes in her too! The ceremony was sweet, and she was so excited that we were there!
Congratulations Alexis!

2 comments:
Good job Alexis! :) She's so adorable!
What a doll! She is a friend to everyone. She is making sure everyone is included when all the kids are at Grandma's.
Post a Comment