Skyler has been sick. Poor little guy! Whenever he gets any little virus it escalades into asthma attacks, vomitting, the works. I love to just sit and cuddle with him, but after 10 days of holding him I have to move on to the house work. The other day I was workig on getting the kids lunch and Skyler was having a hard time. He was crying and sad, he just didn't feel good. I kept telling him that I was hurrying and that I would be right there. Soon the crying stopped and I thought "nice! Finally some peace." I hurried to finish what I was doing then came in to find this:
Gee, do you think that he was tired? Poor little fella! I felt so bad, but he looked so darn cute just sleeping there! Oh, and a little side note: this is his chair "my chair". When ever he wants to be rocked to sleep he'll ask "my chair?" And I'll say "you want me to rock you in the chair?"
"Uh Huh!"

4 comments:
He does look so darn cute! :) hope he's feeling better.
poor guy...
He's so sweet!
Too cute. I feel for you. We've had almost four years of it. Thank goodness not the asthma. It is not fun, weeks of vomit, crying and croop when our little sniffles last a couple days. Poor baby. We love you!
Post a Comment