Friday, February 6, 2009

Six Happy things TAG

6 happy things TAG:)
My Six happy things:)I was tagged by my cousin from Brandon's side, Christy.
Link to the person who has tagged you. (I have no idea how to link? Sorry!)
Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.


1. I love to hear my children giggle! I truly believe there is magic in a child's laugh!

2. I love to get complimented. Yep, completely conceited, but don't we all love to hear something nice every once in a while.

3. I love a clean house. It happens rarely, but when it does I am elated!

4. I love lilacs. The smell of them makes me giddy, the color, everything. They are the ultimate gorges flower.

5. I am most happy when I am home with my little family. Brandon is my best friend, we can spend hours even years together and it never gets old. I was told once by a great old man in our ward that my children and my family would be my ultimate joy in life. Interesting that he was right. (course he was the patriarch!)

6. I love to have people play with my hair. It relaxs me, it makes me happy, it helps get rid of headaches....ahhhhhhhhhhh, hair!

I tag....Jennyannifer, Julia, Michelle, Krystal, Lindsay, Amy

4 comments:

tiffany said...

i agree with number 1 100% i love the sound of kids laughing it is the best sound in the world i will do anything to hear them laugh

RaCeNMoMmY said...

Great list. I'm so glad that I've been able to get to know you better. Geez, we've been family for what almost 9 years now & through this wonderful technology, we've been able to keep in touch in this crazy busy world. It's so great:)

Linz said...

What a happy post! I love your list! Those are very happy things! I'll get my list done soon!

Jenny said...

Great list. thanks for the tag
lov ya
Jennyannifer