2. He goes to crazy places with me! He doesn't like to ride roller coasters, but I do. He
comes with me! That is so great! I love that he will go to Lagoon because I enjoy it. It is wonderful. I have also
introduced him to the joy that is Disney Land! It was such a wonderful vacation, and we still talk about when we will go back, at Halloween time (again to please me!). He will go the the CornBelly's Maze at Thanksgiving Point with us each year, and pretend that he enjoys it. He'll drive us down to Goblin Valley, just so that we can say that we have gone somewhere neat for vacation, and the list goes on!
3. He loves the kids! Even if he tries to make it sound like they drive him crazy, really I know the best part of his day is when he gets home from work and 3 little people stop what they are doing to run into his arms screaming "Daddy! Daddy!" It really does make his heart melt! Plus, look at the really awesome play house that he spent all summer long building for them. He'll take work off to go to their award
ceremonies, or class parties, or Halloween Parades. He loves being a dad, and it shows! He takes care of them so well. The other day I came
home and he and the boys were playing Transformers on Domenic's bed. Brandon loves to do things with them. He is takes care of them and loves them with all of hi
s heart.
4. He fixes things. From the computer, to the car, to the garage door, to the furniture. He is an all around handy man to have around. I love that about him. There are things that he can do that I wouldn't even be able to dream about doing! Sometimes I even think he fixes me. He is full of hidden talents. I love that when something goes wrong he can usually take care of it. He does the sprinklers, the equipment, all kinds of things. Let me tell you too, it is usually things that the kids and I use that need fixing. Brandon takes such good care of all his stuff that it rarely needs fixing. I am not so good at that. I love the patience and care that he gives to things.
5. He loves me. While this may seem like a weird one to include, to me it is the most important. He loves me for who I am, and sees the greatness that I rarely see. He is there for me, to lift me up and be my rock, always. I love him everyday, and know that he'll do the same for me.
The list could go on and on, but there you have it! My ode to my true Love!

4 comments:
What a fun post! I love your costumes. Michael WON'T dress up, but he never stops me! I love that about him. He lets me be strange and nerdy, and never complains. Maybe rolls his eyes a little, but not often!
Brandon is a wonderful hubby! You truly are blessed!
I love that he dresses up for you. I've only convinced Nate about one time in our 7 years to dress up and I think it was actually because Hannah was giving him her sad eyes and he finally caved. You guys are such a cute family. You definately got a great man on your hands. :) Glad he got your internet up and running again!
Super great post! Brandon is such a wonderful guy! I'm so grateful for my hubby too. Thanks for sharing!!
I like the part about him even fixing his sweetie.
Post a Comment