Friday, May 15, 2009

Newman Marcus Wildlife Preserve



We went to the Wildlife Preserve in Boise with my Uncle Eric on Friday. It was amazing! The whole thing was jam packed into an area as big as a baseball diamond.














The streams, and lookouts were amazing! You could see the fish swimming right in the water. There were glass plates set up so you could see into the stream. There were huge fish, crayfish, beaver dams, flowers, the works. The kids had such a great time. Skyler especially loved to just sit and watch the fish swimming around. I loved the serene scenery. I got a lot of great pictures here. It was so lovely. I am not usually one to take pictures of flowers and things, but this place was well worth it!



4 comments:

StephNyd said...

Wow. You guys have been busy. Looks like so much fun though. I bet you are glad to be home now. Great pictures! :) Where in Idaho is this place you went to? We are going on a family vacation at the end of June to Island Park in Idaho. I think my kids would love that place.

StephNyd said...

oops- I just read it again- Boise. Silly me. :)

Michelle said...

That is really amazing! How cool. What fun things you guys have been up to!

The Bott Family said...

How fun! That is neat you guys got to do fun stuff on the way to boring Washington!!!

I love the pictures!