Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!


I am going to be selfish and wish myself a happy birthday! Funny, right!? So here is me across the years.


Happy 3rd Birthday to me! I am the one in the middle!


Here I am 7 years old and 12 years old.

Doing 2 of my favorite things! Cooking and going to Haunted Houses!!!

10 comments:

Linz said...

Happy happy happy birthday to you!!!! I hope your day is great!

tiffany said...

happy birthday to you hope you get everything you want

i love the pictures too

Michelle said...

Happy birthday, Katie!! WAY cute post. That is a great idea. It's so fun to see pictures of our little days. :)

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Katy!! I'm sorry I didn't get to sing to you in Primary. I hope the kids sang good and loud.

RaCeNMoMmY said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!! Hope you had a great day=)

StephNyd said...

Hope you had a great b-day! Hope you got spoiled! :)

StephNyd said...

Hey Katy- THANKS! It's a DSLR (digital) Nikon D60. (semi-pro photography camera). I love it. I hope to have a higher grade camera in the next two years when I (hope to) have a side photography business up and running. (keeping fingers crossed).

Pam and Rand said...

Happy B-Day! I remember all of your cuteness over the years. I think Lexy looks a lot like you.

mandi said...

Hope you had a great b-day!! I love that Alexis is a little Katie. It's so cute!

Jewel said...

Hey that's me. Thanks for getting both John and I into Haunted Houses by the way. Oh, and for teaching me to cook. That has come in really handy.

I remember that pic of you on the lawn in the light blue dress. So precious.

Happy late bday!