Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ice Skating

We have all fallen in love with ice skating! I work at a rec center that just spent $3 million on a new state of the art ice rink. We went for the first time last Saturday for a birthday party and have been hooked since. We've already been back 3 times this week. Alexis has picked up on it like a pro. I am amazed at how quickly she learns things. Domenic kinds tip toes across the ice, but does well. Even Skyler is learning to slide along (with our help of course). We have found a new passion to enjoy as a family! Lots and lots of fun!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Way cool! Sounds like so much fun!

Jenny said...

well that sounds fun the last time I went I was with the school. We went on the rink that all the pros went on yes the olympic rink at peaks ice arena. we sound go next time we come up.

StephNyd said...

I used to ice skate a ton as a kid. I wasn't really good at it, but I loved doing it. Maybe one day I should take my family. Glad you guys found something you all like. Fun stuff. :)

The Bott Family said...

That is so neat that you guys have such a great rec center and an in!! Glad you are having so much fun.