Coordinating outfits, the perfect hair and make-up, kids who are all smiling and looking at the camera at the same time, not ending up in those Awkward Family Photo greeting cards. All these are goals of getting family pictures. Also all these are just a few of the reasons that I experience anxiety when it comes to thinking about getting family pictures done, that is unless you count the annual Pioneer Village Old Time Photo shoot. Why is it that we look forward to this so much? We pay for parking, drive 35 minutes out of the way, pay a near fortune for the pics...Oh yes, I know why, because it is awesome! Nothing can bring a smile to my face quicker than these little gems!
Perhaps it's because we are so out of character? Maybe it's because we aren't that out of character? Maybe it's because I just love to dress up and be crazy?
What ever the reason, we have had our fun! Now to get them blown up and displayed for the world to see!
9 years ago

1 comment:
:)!
Those are awesome! You guys are darling.
Post a Comment