The last few weeks are always fun-filled, as we all remember. Alexis's class has been doing theme days. She has loved it. Here are a few of the really fun ones that she has done...
Cowboy Day: I forgot to get a picture of this one, but she was cute in her pink cowgirl hat and plaid ruffle skirt. The kids colored little cowboys/girls and horses and then put their person on the horse. If their person stayed on the horse all day long (accomplished by completing work, not talking, following rules, etc.) than they got a rope licorice lasso! Too Cute!
Where's Waldo Day!: If you are old and an avid reader, than you know who Waldo is! If not, than you should check out a Where's Waldo book at the library! They are great for all ages and so much fun! It was just by chance that we were able to come up with this for Alexis!
Where's Waldo?? Can you spot her?
Funny thing about it, the shirt is actually Skyler's. That's right, my darling 8 year old can actually wear her 2 year old brother's clothes without looking too weird! The outfit turned out awesome though!!
Quiet as a Mouse Day: This one the kids were to keep quiet all day long! They could only ask the teacher for help when necessary. They made little mice with long tails. If their tails didn't get cut off than they got cheese and crackers at the end of the day. Before school I was joking with Alexis and told her that this one would be hard for her and that she probably wouldn't earn her cheese! She replied "I know! I can't wait for recess when I can talk!!" It was so funny! Good girl though, she actually earned her cheese and crackers! Didn't get her tail cut once!
Pirate Day!: ARGH! I didn't think that we would be able to come up with this one, because we didn't have any real pirate costume, but I improvised and look what we came up with! Not too shabby for just putting together things that we already had! Guess that is what pirates do anyway! She even has in only 1 gold hoop earring! Hilarious!
Avast! Keep away from me loot!

6 comments:
How fun!! What great ideas! You did a fabulous job with the dressing up.
What fun!! She looks great! Well done!!
I love the Where's Waldo theme! How cute! :) And also...congrats on Alexis getting baptized! I bet you are going crazy at how fast your first born has grown up. She's sooo cute! :) I hope her baptism day is very special for her and your whole family.
how fun she is so cute i love the wheres waldo pictuers it was fun finding her and i love pirates that is a cute idea
I never doubted your ability to come up with a costume PRESTO.
What a fun teacher it sounds like she had.
I don't really remember theme days unless it was red ribbon week or Spirit week in Jr. High. I was so into it though.
How fun and how unique. Those are such fun days and you did so good with the costumes. You are so creative! She looks darling in all of them. She is a tiny little thing.
Post a Comment