Friday, April 3, 2009

Brownie Spatulas, Gotta love them!




I have to give a shout out to my favorite Kitchen Utensil, the Brownie Spatula!
Not a day goes by that I don't use a brownie spatula. These cute little spatulas are a convenient and useful necessity! I love them so much! I flip eggs with them, turn pancakes, remove hot food from cookie sheets, and on and on. I have to own at least 5 at a time just to make sure that I always have one available to use! Before you think I am crazy, keep in mind that these sweet little useful tools are only $0.99 at Orson Gigis! Gotta love them!

6 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

I needed one of those today! I'll definitely have to get me some.

RaCeNMoMmY said...

i'm on my way to get one of those right now, LOL!! okay maybe not now but i'm gonna get one for sure=)

StephNyd said...

You know, I don't own one of those. And that's funny because I do a lot of cooking and baking! And I have to be honest that when I first read the title of your post "Brownie Spatuals, Gotta love them!" I instantly thought of brownie batter covered spatulas and thought you were going to write about you and your kids licking the delicious leftovers off the spatula....we most certainly do that at our house! :) But needless to say, I must invest in these spatulas and for that price...I CAN'T pass that deal up! Thanks for sharing. :)

Michelle said...

I use the Pampered Chef mini spatulas, and ... believe me ... I use them for EVERYTHING. I also own about 3 or 4 of them. They are THE BEST!!! I'm excited to see one for even cheaper ... where is Orson Gigis?

Katy said...

Orson Gygis (oops, I spelled it wrong in my original post) is located on 33rd South and 3rd West here in Salt Lake. If you really truly want one, and aren't making it up here anytime soon, let me know. I will make a bulk trip and pick up a bunch!

Jewel said...

No way, I can't believe they are only .99 cents. They are like thirteen bucks at a company I won't mention that hosts in home parties.

A shout out. That was cute.

Yeah, I really truely want one. :)