So, its official! I am now a blogger. I can't believe that I am doing it, but when I found myself thinking "I should take a picture of that and this is what I would say about it on a blog," than I knew it was time. I have been reading everyone elses for so long it just seemed like the thing to do. I guess it was inevitable. Thank you to Ike and Melanie for their help and ideas in getting started.
I choose this picture as my first for many reasons. 1, it is my very favorite picture of Skyler, and 2, I just entered it into the State and County fairs. I took 4th place in the county fair and will find out later this week about the state. I am just thrilled to have gotten a ribbon! I have always wanted to play around with photography. It is a facination of mine. I have loved being able to take shots, see them and keep going till I get what I want. With kids it is a little more difficult, but I am getting the hang of it. I took this shot at last years Taylor Family Reunion up by Heber. Everything was so beautiful there, we got a lot of great shots of all the kids and our family. I am hoping that we will get some great pictures again this year too.
So, there it is! My very first blog of many I am sure.

3 comments:
Good job on the blog Katy and that is one cutie pie Skyler in that pic.
I didn't know you won. That is awesome. It is a way cute pic. I am so excited that you joined the blogging world. Just to warn you, it can be addicting. But it is so much fun. Especially when we are so far away. Happy Blogging!
Yea Katy! I love keeping up with my cute nieces. I'll look forward to your blogs. That is one CUTE picture!
Post a Comment